1. Privacy Notice
1.1 Who are we?
Dream Leagues Ltd is an amateur football league provider operating in London, UK. Our registered address is 35 Kingsland Road, London, E2 8AA.
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
- 020 8068 6988
All participants will be identified on the database as registered members of their teams and the details of appearances, goals scored, cards received, and most valuable player nominations will be shown on the site and the details of individual playing stats will be stored on the site.
Mobile telephone and email addresses for participants collected for the purpose of disseminating Dream Leagues information and communication about Dream Leagues event matters will not be passed to any other organisation or used for other purposes without permission.
Action photos of participants during games will be taken at our venues and posted on our social media accounts and may be used for advertising purposes (see Section 8. Video / Photo Release of our Terms and Conditions). Should you wish to request deletion of a photo depicting yourself you may do so by contacting Dream Leagues’ DPO by email and this request will be assessed reasonably.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. Consent is required for Dream Leagues Ltd to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting the DPO by email.
Dream Leagues Ltd will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent.
1.4 Retention Period
Dream Leagues Ltd will process and store personal data for as long as necessary to provide you with the best possible customer experience.
1.5 Your Rights as a Data Subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Organisation Name refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 1.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 1.4 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Dream Leagues Ltd (or third parties as described in 1.4 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Dream Leagues’ DPO.
The contact details for the DPO are: Dream Leagues Ltd, 35 Kingsland Road, E2 8AA, London
Telephone: 020 8068 6988
1.7 Privacy Statement
Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 you are entitled to receive a copy of the information held about you. Please contact the DPO if you would like to receive this.
Should any participant wish to remain anonymous, they request to do so by contacting the DPO and their name on our website will be anonymised.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Dream Leagues Ltd, will collect and use your personal data to provide you with the best possible customer experience.
Why does Dream Leagues need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with the best possible customer experience we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes, detailed service provision and reporting of league statistics. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy. In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes Dream Leagues would contact you for additional consent.
Will Dream Leagues share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Dream Leagues in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Dream Leagues’ procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will Dream Leagues use the personal data it collects about me?
Dream Leagues will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Dream Leagues is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Dream Leagues contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Dream Leagues at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Dream Leagues does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Dream Leagues or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Dream Leagues accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
- Driving Licence
- Utility bill (from last 3 months)